Why buy a property in Sunshine Coast

Why buy a property in Sunshine Coast

Generally, real estate is one of the best investment options one can make. It can generate passive income and the price of property increases over time, making it a great long-term investment. Although real estate is a wise investment, not all are the same. Some properties increase their value way faster than other properties. For example, check the Sunshine beach apartments for sale this year. You can see how greatly the value of those properties appreciated and increased compared to last year.

But what makes the prices of apartments for sale in Sunshine Coast appreciate so much?

The primary reason why the apartment’s prices shoot up is because of the supply and demand. Sunshine Coast, Queensland has an increasing number of immigrants and interstate migrants. The increasing population also increased the demand for quality housing, thus increasing the prices of apartments.

Gone are the days when Sunshine Coast is only known as a retirement place for elderly Australians and as a tourist destination. Today, young professionals and their families move to Sunshine Coast permanently because of its current economic growth, promising economic prospects, affordability, and future infrastructure projects.

Aside from its promising economy, Sunshine Coast offers young families and elderly retirees an affordable yet comfortable lifestyle. It has breathtaking views of beaches and several walking trails. Locals and residents get to enjoy the beach and hinterland all year round. The close-knit communities offer a laidback culture, which is very different from the big cities.

It is not only the increasing immigrants and interstate migrants that flock to Sunshine Coast but also tourists. Sunshine Coast is considered one of the top tourist destinations in Australia. It receives thousands of tourists each year because of its beautiful beaches and picturesque views. The increase in the number of tourists also increased the demand for rental homes.

There are several Sunshine beach apartments for sale investors can check. Current investors are enjoying an average of 5% per annum returns from rental rates. Just imagine how much real estate investors make by purchasing a house worth AUD$220,000 and is being rented out for AUD$280 per week. Also, the vacancy of rental homes in the Sunshine Coast is only around 1%, the rest of 99% being occupied.

Interstate migrants and immigrants flock not only to Sunshine Coast but to Noosa Heads as well. The prices of real estate properties of this coastal town also increased. If you look for apartments for sale Noosa Heads has today, you will be shocked at the current prices.

Another option for investors is to look for properties in Netanya. Netanya apartments for sale has now the same promising returns as those in Sunshine Coast and Noosa Heads. The properties there can also generate passive income and the real estate value can also appreciate fast.

Investing in real estate properties, whether it is a property that appreciates fast or not, is a real deal. It is a good financial move, especially if it is for a long term investment because real estate properties rarely decrease in price.

To get a complete list of Sunshine beach apartments for sale, please visit and contact rwnoosa.com.au. Property consultants and agents will be more than happy to give you assistance.